Re: [Evolution-hackers] Crashes on webkit-composer Branch - even outside if composer?

Am Sonntag, den 02.06.2013, 17:24 -0400 schrieb Matthew Barnes:
That branch is a work-in-progress and should not be used other than by
the developers working on it.  It will be merged into the master branch
once it's deemed feature-complete and stable.

Okay, I see. Of course I knew that this is unfinished work but in spite of the crashes it already seems to work quite well. (... and it fixes a lot of those gtkhtml composer issues when replying to HTML formatted emails.)

Current schedule for it to be completed is gnome 3.10, am I right?

Thanks a lot

Joey