Re: [Evolution-hackers] Leaving debug symbols in

On Thu, 2013-04-11 at 14:41 -0700, Bob Purvy wrote:
I've watched the C compilations go by, and -g is already in the flags.
 If I look at shell/.libs/evolution, it's got symbols in it.  The
problem is that make install strips them.

Hmm, don't know then.  Only "make install-strip" is supposed to do that.

I guess check your Makefile that INSTALL is not being defined with -s.

Matthew Barnes