Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution crashes while creating appointment from Mail

Hi Mila,

>no crash for me. Simple text message, after "Discard changes" I clicked
>on a message above the currently selected, which was downloaded and
>shown.

You are right Milan, it is also not crashing for simple text messages. But in my environment there are lot of multipart messages.
Could you give me some code hint so that I myself can start looking into it?

With regards,
Samarjit

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Mon, 2013-04-08 at 19:32 +0530, samarjit Adhikari wrote:
> Thus issue is with only MAPI Account.
>

> Hope some one will try to reproduce it with MAPI Account

        Hi,
no crash for me. Simple text message, after "Discard changes" I clicked
on a message above the currently selected, which was downloaded and
shown.
        Bye,
        Milan