Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution crashes while creating appointment from Mail

I tried it too to reproduce it on 3.6.4 it didnt crash for me.

Rgds
Saxa

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Mon, 2013-04-08 at 09:51 +0530, samarjit Adhikari wrote:
> If 1 more person can reproduce the crash along with me , I will go
> ahead and report it in Bugzilla.
>
> Are you able to reproduce using my given steps ?

        Hi,
I tried in (to be) 3.9.1 (git master), on your original email in this
thread, and after Discard I clicked on Johnny's reply to your message,
and evolution didn't crash to me. It doesn't mean the bug is not
present, it just means that it can depend on various factors. For
example, I did this testing in my IMAP folder. On the other hand, there
is a chance that 3.8.0 has it fixed.
        Bye,
        Milan