Re: [Evolution-hackers] Retiring evolution-exchange

On Thu, 2012-05-24 at 16:15 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> Therefore I think it's time to retire Evolution-Exchange.  That module
> has seen steadily decreasing maintenance for several years, the newest
> version of Exchange it supports is now a decade old, and frankly it was
> never all that reliable anyway.

I'm adding Evolution-GroupWise to the retiree list, since it no longer
has any active maintainers.

Haven't heard any objections so I take that to mean consent from the
rest of the team.  I don't plan to release any more 3.5 tarballs for
these packages but I'll sit on the announcement until after the dust
from the account-mgmt merge settles.

Matthew Barnes