Re: [Evolution-hackers] WebKit branch is ready

On Wednesday 28 of March 2012 17:59:27 you wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Daniel Vratil <dvratil redhat com> wrote:
> > Hello everyone!
> >
> > WebKitGtk+ 1.8.0 with the important patch has been released last night,
> > and so everything is in place now and I'm ready to break^W merge to
> > master. The branch has been rebased two days ago, I will only bump the
> > webkit dependency version later today.
> >
> > I hereby ask you guys for review and approval for the merge.
>
> This is great news. Im just so excited to try things out for 3.5.x. Do
> you have webkit for composer too?

Hi,

only email reader is done so far, I will start hacking on composer now. I have
quite a lot of time till 3.6 and hopefully the composer won't take as much
time as the reader did, so if things go well, we could kill GtkHtml for good
in 3.6 after all :)

Dan