[Evolution-hackers] Start your engines for Evolution 3.5.1

You may have noticed Evolution 3.4.0 and co. has been released and I've
created 'gnome-3-4' branches for all modules except 'evolution-mapi' and
'evolution-kolab' (but I assume Milan and Christian will take care of
those shortly).

That means the 'master' branches are open once again for 3.5.1
development to begin.  So have at it!

Keep in mind the gnome-3-4 branches are permanently under a string, UI
and API freeze -- in case you have any bug fixes to backport for 3.4.1.

Thanks for everyone's help with Evolution 3.4.  This new development
cycle towards Evolution 3.6 should prove to be interesting.  :-)

Matthew Barnes