Re: [Evolution-hackers] libebook master: obsolete vCard used despite updated properties

On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 15:35 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> Please include this patch.

	Hi,
thanks for the catch, I committed your patch as 58199a4 in eds. Either
3.3.91 or 3.3.92 will have it included.

> > Question: why does the removed comment only mention UID? Isn't any
> > contact modification detected by checking evc->priv->attributes?
>
> I'm still wondering about that, primarily because I want to be sure that
> the code really works in all cases.

UID attribute is treated specifically, it doesn't invoke
e_vcard_ensure_attributes() call when setting or getting it, while any
other attribute addition parses the vCard from string.
	Bye,
	Milan