Re: [Evolution-hackers] Cannot reconnect from EBackend-s like in Camel

On Mon, 2012-07-16 at 10:51 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> Check the network connection and re-connect if necessary as the first
> step in any D-Bus method invocation handler, and it seems like the same
> pattern as CamelService ought to work for EBackend as well.

Hmm, do you mean to call things like e_book_backend_open() in a handler
of another method (that for the async book backend), thus passing in
EDataBook and opid dedicated to other operation on client's side? It
sounds a bit crazy, but I'll try that. :)

	Thanks,
	Milan