Re: [Evolution-hackers] Nitpick for a mailing list admin

Hi Matthew,

On Wed, 2012-01-18 at 13:18 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> Akhil, are you still a mailing list administrator?  The subscribe pages
> on mail.gnome.org list you and "pgoel novell com" but I don't know who
> that is.

Parag (pgoel novell com) used to be Evolution team manager in Novell.

> Anyway, I noticed a typo on the evolution-list description [1]:
>
>         "General discussion and user queries of the Evolution"
>
> We need to remove the word "the":
>
>         "General discussion and user queries of Evolution"

Thanks, i have corrected it.

> But it brings up the larger point of who's managing our mailing lists
> these days and can Chen and I get in on that so we have a bus factor >1?

So far, i have been handling mailing list admin stuff for both e-l and
e-h. I have removed my self and have given admin rights to both chen and
you. I will share password in separate email.

Regards,
Akhil