Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Evolution] EWS and the addressbook

On Wed, 2012-01-11 at 10:43 -0800, CLOSE Dave wrote:

> Just about exactly the same version:
> evolution-3.2.2-1.fc16.i686
> evolution-ews-3.2.2-1.fc16.i686

By EDS I meant evolution-data-server; it wasn't a typo. I don't think
I'm running the packaged version of EWS yet (and in fact I'm mostly
using ActiveSync for my company mail at the moment anyway, not EWS).

Do you happen to remember when this started? F16 did have older versions
of evo and eds.... if you revert to those, does the problem go away?

I'd test this myself, but I'm kind of busy preparing to fly half-way
round the world tomorrow...

--
dwmw2