Re: [Evolution-hackers] Compile Evolution Mail as .so file with API for other GUI on ARM device

Hi,

I need more support as Evolution is huge project and I feel that I am lost.
Last days, I just went through code and I compiled EDS but on X86 without Gtk+.
Thus, I modified some configuration files and main makefile to be able to compile.

Next, I tried to compile Evolution. But there is a lot of  dependencies to UI (gtk),
which  I would like to remove. I would like to replace it for instance with GUI
written in Qt.

I have question regarding functionality and place where should I look for source code.
I think that main components on which I should focus are following folders
- libemail-utils
- libemail-engine
- mail (I am not sure if I should consider this folder)

and there is folder modules/mail - what kind of functionality is kept there?

Is there other place where code related to email is located?

And does Evolution uses system settings for network configuration as default or
it must be configured somehow?

Michal