[Evolution-hackers] moving messages is visually slow

Hi,

I've noticed that moving messages takes considerably more time than
deleting them. Visually when I delete a message I see the item
disappear almost instantly, I'd like to achieve the same thing when I
move a message.

Is there any way to achieve this? Maybe hiding the selected items and
then move them? I couldn't find anything related to hiding messages
(except a boolean for hiding the deleted ones)

Cheers!

--
David