Re: [Evolution-hackers] Updated Windows Port

On Fri, 2011-10-07 at 04:42 -0700, J. Kauffman wrote:
> Evolution seems like a great email client, but my company lives in the
> windows world. I have tried several of the old evolution installs that
> have been ported to windows and none of them work. Several will not
> even start and the ones that do crash constantly. Does anyone have any
> plans to port the latest stable version to windows? I think there are
> a lot of people that would love to have this.

	Hi,
see the bottom of this page [1], it's a build done by a man in his spare
time, thus it has some delay to have available latest evolution for
Windows. The current one is 3.0.2, according to the page.
	Bye,
	Milan

[1] http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/download.shtml