[Evolution-hackers] Updated Windows Port

Evolution seems like a great email client, but my company lives in the windows world. I have tried several of the old evolution installs that have been ported to windows and none of them work. Several will not even start and the ones that do crash constantly. Does anyone have any plans to port the latest stable version to windows? I think there are a lot of people that would love to have this.

Thanks-
Jason K.