Re: [Evolution-hackers] A little E-D-S code reorganization

On Wed, 2011-10-05 at 10:57 +0200, Christian Hilberg wrote:
> Yes, I've encountered them. :) Neither E-D-S nor Evo would build due to missing
> CFLAGS and LDFLAGS here and there.
> FYKI and to avoid double work: thanks to Milan, I was able to fix E-D-S (fixes
> are in master already), work for Evo is underway.

I spent last evening building Evolution "master" on my Debian machine,
which catches these linker flag omissions (Fedora compensates somehow;
really wish it wouldn't).  There were quite a few.  Snowballed into an
all-out autotools cleanup session.

The result:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?id=1f38f4d92ca8eb97381b2c9a7022830a6d4bcaba

Make sure you "git pull" and hopefully you'll have better luck today.

Matthew Barnes