Re: [Evolution-hackers] A little E-D-S code reorganization

Hi there,

Am Donnerstag 29 September 2011, um 17:35:04 schrieb Matthew Barnes:
> On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 09:13 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> > I think I mentioned it earlier, and maybe this is the right time, what
> > about replacing "e-" prefix with "evolution-" prefix for process names?
> > There was a discussion about it some time ago, Chen suggested it, and I
> > think it's a good idea. It has a benefit of searching for running
> > evolution-related process with one ps command only. I know it's more
> > system wide, not only for evolution itself, but because it comes from
> > evolution-data-server, then the change makes sense anyway.
>

> Okay, okay, you talked me into it.  :)
>
> The "services" directory is in "master" now, with names changed as
> suggested.  Let me know if you encounter any build problems.

Yes, I've encountered them. :) Neither E-D-S nor Evo would build due to missing
CFLAGS and LDFLAGS here and there.
FYKI and to avoid double work: thanks to Milan, I was able to fix E-D-S (fixes
are in master already), work for Evo is underway.

Kind regards,

	Christian

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48
D-57072 Siegen