Re: [Evolution-hackers] NO_THISANDFUTURE/THISANDPRIOR and file backend

On Thu, 2011-05-12 at 13:58 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Why does the file backend claim that it doesn't support
> CAL_STATIC_CAPABILITY_NO_THISANDFUTURE and
> CAL_STATIC_CAPABILITY_NO_THISANDPRIOR?
>
> There is code for these in remove_object_instance_cb(),
> e_cal_backend_file_modify_object() and
> e_cal_backend_file_remove_object(). Is all of that dead code that was
> never used and tested?
>
> I don't need this feature, I just wonder.

Hi Patrick,

I have no idea either, but if anyone is thinking of changing it I note
that THISANDPRIOR is deprecated as of RFC5545.

Cheers,
					Andrew.
http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/                     Porirua, New Zealand
Twitter: _karora                                  Phone: +64(272)DEBIAN
             How many things I can do without! -- Socrates