Re: [Evolution-hackers] Rethinking account management

On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 07:49 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> should it delete them too? I've a feeling there is no need for it,
> especially when you want to have them as three separate independent
> objects. But that's just a feeling.

As long as Evolution treats account/identity/transport triplets as a
single unit, I think they should be created and destroyed together.

If and when Evolution allows you to define identities and transports
independently of accounts, then we should reconsider like you said.