Re: [Evolution-hackers] Front-end header files for E-D-S libraries

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 14:35 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> For 3.1, I would like to provide a top-level header file for each of the
> libraries in E-D-S and deprecate including individual header files.  The
> benefits should be clear by now: more flexibility to change or rearrange
> header files without breaking the public API.

	Hi,
I never got why one wants this, I recall some Java guidelines which
encourage the opposite, never include whole unit, but only pieces you
actually use. It made more sense to me, to not get in things you never
use (quicker parsing/compilation too, probably, to not open&parse spare
header files). Also, one does not rearrange code so often, I believe.

Anyway, if you really think this change (which actually affects anyone
using eds client API) worth the effort, then feel free to do it.
	Bye,
	Milan