Re: [Evolution-hackers] GOA Integration (was: New 'eclient' branch in eds)
- From: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- To: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] GOA Integration (was: New 'eclient' branch in eds)
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:32:31 +0100
On 30 June 2011 19:45, Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com> wrote:
> Once I can verify that it actually works I'll see if Dan's interested,
> although he did point me to librest, which is libsoup-based and provides
> more complete OAuth support than my little hack.
> (can't find any online API docs for it)
Oh, I should sort that out. librest has gtk-doc and almost reasonable coverage.
> It's looking like GLib might get HMAC support soon too, so we could sign
> tokens without liboauth's help.
librest does HMAC too, if you fancy copy-and-pasting some crypto code. ;)
I will pimp librest and say that if you have any questions about it, please ask.
] [Thread Prev