Re: [Evolution-hackers] GOA Integration (was: New 'eclient' branch in eds)

On 30 June 2011 19:45, Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com> wrote:
> Once I can verify that it actually works I'll see if Dan's interested,
> although he did point me to librest, which is libsoup-based and provides
> more complete OAuth support than my little hack.
>
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/librest/tree/rest
> (can't find any online API docs for it)

Oh, I should sort that out.  librest has gtk-doc and almost reasonable coverage.

> It's looking like GLib might get HMAC support soon too, so we could sign
> tokens without liboauth's help.

librest does HMAC too, if you fancy copy-and-pasting some crypto code. ;)

I will pimp librest and say that if you have any questions about it, please ask.

Ross