Re: [Evolution-hackers] New 'eclient' branch in eds
- From: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- To: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] New 'eclient' branch in eds
- Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:07:47 -0400
On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 22:48 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> Thanks, I'll do that. Just the first transition will be about not using
> deprecated API, the second part of it, making calls async, is a very
> different task, as I go through calendar sources and see all the sync
> calls and the API being served synchronously as well. Thus I expect some
> design changes will be needed in calendar, to make this work as
> intended. Contacts seems mostly fine, for what I touched so far.
Understood. If we could at least get the contact photo mess fixed up in
the mailer for 3.2 that would be awesome. It still blocks the UI.
] [Thread Prev