Re: [Evolution-hackers] [SyncEvolution] Issues with evolution 2.32 and syncevolution 1.1.1a

Hello,

update after chatting with Matthew...

On Mi, 2011-02-16 at 16:59 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> On Mi, 2011-02-16 at 10:40 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> > Unfortunately these keys are stuffed with XML blobs which are
> > difficult
> > to read in Configuration Editor, but if you scroll to the right a bit
> > you should be able to spot the "On This Computer" entries.  Following
> > the "name" attribute there should be a "base_uri" attribute with a URI
> > scheme of either "file:" or "local:".  Delete all the "On This
> > Computer"
> > entries with a base_uri="file://..." attribute.
>
> *Delete* instead of *update* the entries?

No, they need to be rewritten. Matthew confirmed that this happens
outside of the backends, so I suspect that it is necessary to run the
Evolution UI to trigger the rewriting of gconf keys.

I can confirm that running the UI rewrites the keys for me. Tino, does
that sound plausible to you? Does it fix your problem?

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly