Re: [Evolution-hackers] Gtk-ERROR **: GTK+ 3 symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in the same process is not supported
- From: chen <pchenthill novell com>
- To: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Gtk-ERROR **: GTK+ 3 symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in the same process is not supported
- Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 11:18:39 +0530
On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 13:33 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 12:43 -0500, Reid Thompson wrote:
> > Is there a way to determine where I'm mixing GTK 2 & 3?
> I'm not aware of a good way. In the past I've had to pick through
> pkgconfig files to figure out what's dragging it in, but it's slow and
You could also prolly check the Makefile to see what package to picking
up the gtk2 libs..
> Evolution, Evolution-Data-Server and GtkHtml are all pure GTK3 now so it
> must be an external dependency dragging it in. It might be that we just
> need to bump a version requirement somewhere, or it might be deeper than
> evolution-hackers mailing list
> evolution-hackers gnome org
> To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
] [Thread Prev