Re: [Evolution-hackers] Gtk-ERROR **: GTK+ 3 symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in the same process is not supported

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 12:43 -0500, Reid Thompson wrote:
> Is there a way to determine where I'm mixing GTK 2 & 3?

I'm not aware of a good way.  In the past I've had to pick through
pkgconfig files to figure out what's dragging it in, but it's slow and
painful.

Evolution, Evolution-Data-Server and GtkHtml are all pure GTK3 now so it
must be an external dependency dragging it in.  It might be that we just
need to bump a version requirement somewhere, or it might be deeper than
that.