Re: [Evolution-hackers] better deleting for GMail

On Sun, 2011-12-25 at 09:39 +0000, Philip Withnall wrote:
You can change the ‘Special Folders’ preferences for the account in the
account settings dialogue, where you should be able to change the trash
folder to [Gmail]/Trash. That works for me.

Well... In fact, I can't change the trash folder in 'Special Folders' here. It dosen't give me anything can do that.
I can only change 'sent mail folder' and 'drafts folder'! I'm using version 3.2.2 stable on Arch Linux.