[Evolution-hackers] List of packages for debuging

Hello,

  I am facing regular (apparently random) crashes with Evolution 3.0.2
and I would like to report these bugs. However, I seem to be missing
some debugging symbols in the gdb trace.

  I installed evolution and bug-buddy through the Gnome 3 PPA for Ubuntu
Natty. Does anybody know which additional packages I would need to
install to obtain the full debugging symbols?

  I don't know if it's related but there are these warnings that appear
after typing 'run' in gdb:

warning: the debug information found in
"/usr/lib/debug//usr/lib/libxml2.so.2.7.8" does not match
"/usr/lib/libxml2.so.2" (CRC mismatch).

warning: the debug information found in
"/usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/libxml2.so.2.7.8" does not match
"/usr/lib/libxml2.so.2" (CRC mismatch).

  Thanks for your help,
  -- François