Re: [Evolution-hackers] CamelService changes

On Fri, 2011-04-22 at 11:02 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> Mostly sounds fine to me as a  complete picture, but do remember of
> the email-factory branch that I'm working on to run mail on EDS.
>
> I now expose an API (and some custom bits) over dbus that corresponds
> to camel's session/store/folder.
>
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/tree/mail/daemon/e-mail-data-session.xml?h=email-factory
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/tree/mail/daemon/e-mail-data-store.xml?h=email-factory
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/tree/mail/daemon/e-mail-data-folder.xml?h=email-factory
>
> It'd be great if you can finalize on the API soon, which can help me
> move things from 2.32 to master. But for now, I'm mainly on the 2.32
> branch to get a stable state of the engine.

Can you please provide some kind of summary of the design you have,
either here on the mailing list or on a wiki page, since as far as I
know no one else has a good idea of what you're doing or how it works.

I've been trying to get everyone to do this when making large changes,
so that no one is working away in secret and suddenly shows up with what
they think is a finished product.