[Evolution-hackers] Pre-alpha test builds of Evolution-EWS for Fedora / MeeGo

We can use these builds for doing pre-Alpha testing of EWS. Once it
passes our testing, we'll announce the Alpha release and then get on
with implementing full read/write calendar support.

Since the early QA has also shown up a bunch of evo/eds bugs, I've also
built evo/eds packages with the latest fixes from the gnome-2-32 branch
which will hopefully be in a 2.32.3 release soon.

Fedora 14 packages:
EWS: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3006315
EDS: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3006318
EVO: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3006329

MeeGo packages (for 1.1 & Trunk):

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation