Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution 2.28 does not load calendars anymore

There also is an error message:

(evolution:6613): libecal-WARNING
**: ../../../../evolution-data-server/calendar/libecal/e-cal.c:1046:
Could not activate calendar factory
(OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_DataServer_CalFactory:1.2)

I wiped out my whole /opt/evo directory and installed everything afresh.
No change.