[Evolution-hackers] evolution 2.28 does not load calendars anymore

Today I tried to apply some patches by hand to my gnome-2-28 branch.
It was this one:

from bug Bug 603506 evolution-data-server-2.28 crashed with SIGSEGV in

Suddenly, evolution did not load any calendars at all anymore. I
reverted to my previous version which worked fine, rebuilt all
of evolution and eds. Still the same: Can't load calendars, can't create
any calendars. bonobo server is running.
Tried to restore from backup, still I cannot create, open or import any

Error message is: There is no calendar available for creating events and

Please help!! This sucks:-(