Re: [Evolution-hackers] edbus branch review ...
- From: Michael Meeks <michael meeks novell com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: evolution <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] edbus branch review ...
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:54:48 +0000
On Sat, 2010-02-27 at 09:37 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 22:31 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > Thoughts / flameage ? :-)
> My thoughts are "woohoo" and "great work". If I'm feeling brave on
> Sunday I'll start a clean build of eds and evo-edbus and dogfood it.
Sooo ... what with the code freezes, and the 'real' interactivity bug
fix being in dbus itself:
I suggest that we defer the GDBus integration until we have a GDBus IDL
compiler, and the code has been included into glib.
michael meeks novell com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev