Re: [Evolution-hackers] edbus branch review ...

Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking over here!

I briefly looked over (though didn't have time to carefully test) your
changes, and they seem good to me. Especially the added E/GDBus tests.
Very thorough.

As long as some one else can build this branch and have it pass basic
smoke testing, I'd be very happy to see this merged to mainline.

Regards,
-Travis