[Evolution-hackers] Base URI for "On This Computer"

Is there any reason why we can't just use "file://" as the base URI for
the "On This Computer" source group?  No other group uses that scheme,
so it seems we could identify the "On This Computer" group as "file://"
as easily as "file://home/mbarnes/.evolution/calendar/local".  Plus it
would solve a whole class of migration issues and help make moving to
XDG base directories easier.

I can't find anything that actually uses the source group's base URI to
locate files -- everything I see uses a hard-coded path, which actually
works out well for me in this case.