Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evo-Plugin Coding Style

On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 11:43 +0200, Christian Hilberg wrote:
> searching evolution-hackers about Evolution coding style, I found
>
> 	http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/patch.shtml
>
> referenced as the coding style reference ;-) for Evolution. Is this document
> still fully valid so we may use it as style guide for our project? Are there
> any sections in this document which do no longer apply (e.g. Evolution moved
> to C99 or something the like)?
> Thanks for any input on the issue.

That's still more or less valid.  There's details there I would nitpick
but if you're writing your own module you have more freedom to do it the
way -you- want.

If in doubt, look at code samples from evolution/shell, as that's all
been rewritten recently and follows our preferred coding style these
days.