[Evolution-hackers] Evo-Plugin Coding Style

Hi all,

searching evolution-hackers about Evolution coding style, I found

	http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/patch.shtml

referenced as the coding style reference ;-) for Evolution. Is this document
still fully valid so we may use it as style guide for our project? Are there
any sections in this document which do no longer apply (e.g. Evolution moved
to C99 or something the like)?
Thanks for any input on the issue.

Greetings,

	Christian

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen
http://www.kernelconcepts.de/