Re: [Evolution-hackers] Use real version in /apps/evolution/last_version

On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 07:43 -0600, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> Seems fine to me, as long as we continue to target the last stable
> version as the source to migrate from.

Does it mean that the migration routines should be clever enough to know
whether they were running already, though the version will indicate they
didn't?

I would use the last version in the migration code check, and if any fix
in the migration routine would be done after another release, then just
increase the number in the version check. It might work as long as the
changes will be done non-destructively.

On the other hand, if you think the little breakage is acceptable in
development releases, then this might not worth the trouble. Maybe.
	Bye,
	Milan