Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution-kolab: Camel.HttpStream in the wild (?)

On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 16:03 +0200, Christian Hilberg wrote:
> Is there any good alternative to using libsoup which makes use of NSS? We're
> pretty much depending on the (mostly) working NSS infrastructure for PKCS #11
> and token handling for certificate based client auth.

That I don't know.  You might want to ask the libsoup maintainer, Dan
Winship (danw gnome org).

I will say libsoup has positioned itself as -the- HTTP client/server
library for GNOME.  Quite a lot of desktop infrastructure is already
tied into libsoup, including other parts of Evolution and WebKit/GTK+,
so I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better alternative.