Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evo master dumps core: missing GConf key

On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 15:01 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> Run this as yourself (not super user):
>
> gconftool-2
> --install-schema-file .../shell/apps_evolution_shell.schemas

That worked, although it still dumped core until I also added the
evolution-mail.schemas file.  Now it starts OK.

I do see a few weird things (minor glitches) in the presentation so I
wonder if there are more of these I need to do?

I've never needed to do this before when going to a newer version of
Evo; is this supposed to happen automatically some how when a newer
version starts up?

Should I run --install-schema-file for all the *.schema files in that
directory, just in case, or might that break things?

Cheers!