Re: [Evolution-hackers] EPlugin events
- From: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- To: Nick Cronin <quintok gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] EPlugin events
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:31:37 +0530
IIRC, there was a plugin for the same. Don't remember the name. But it
wasn't approved to be in upstream.
On Thu, 2009-03-26 at 08:14 +1100, Nick Cronin wrote:
> I was thinking I'd have a go at writing a very small plugin for
> evolution and I thought a good place to start was a simple minimise to
> tray plugin. I downloaded the plugin manual and the source code.
> From what I can gather there is no event that I can hook onto that
> states if the program is going to be or is currently minimized. Is
> there a way I can hook directly onto the gtk events via EPlugin or
> would I need to insert my own EPlugin event (which would wrap the gtk
> event) to do this?
> Nick Cronin
> Evolution-hackers mailing list
> Evolution-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev