[Evolution-hackers] MAPI support of Evo and Windows port

Hi Evolution Gurus,

I am really interested in MAPI support of Evolution. What is the status
of MAPI plugin. Is it possible to use Exchange 2007/AD contact list. If
the answer is yes, how? Should we configure Samba 4 (Alpha 6) to connect
the Domain? Do you have a guide to setup?

Also do you know about ongoing efforts of MAPI port to Windows. We are
interested in running Evo on Windows with Exchange 2007 server. What is
the status of the port, and how can we help?

Best regards,
KAMI