[Evolution-hackers] Cannot run evolution built using jhbuild

Hi all,
	I would like to write an e-plugin to run syncevolution but as I'm new
to evolution development I decide, may be I'm wrong, to start build from
source using jhbuild thinking that this is the quickest way to satisfy
the requirements. I just followed
http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/build.shtml.

	The build process completed with big problems. When I'm running a
Debian unstable with gnome 2.22. When I try to run the new evolution I
get the errors pasted here: http://pastebin.com/m6d825bf5

	So my question are:
1) is using jhbuild the correct way to get latest evolution and develop
an e-plugin?
2) what's going wrong the evolution built by jhbuild?

TIA
sc

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc linux it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.