Re: [Evolution-hackers] unable to build from trunc: changes only found in git repository

Thanks Matt for the explanation.

Actually today the evolution git already looks much better - all files
see to be there now. It compiles successfully.
The build does core dump right after displaying the main window - but
i'll just hang on until you guys did you check-ins ;-) before filing
anything...

Thanks,
Holger