Re: [Evolution-hackers] unable to build from trunc: changes only found in git repository

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 13:03 +0200, Holger Goetz wrote:
> third q. was more like asking for plans when to have the issues resolved
> than asking for when did it happen - as last updates in svn are around
> last weekend.

Post-migration issues are being worked by those that carried out the
migration.  Keep an eye on the gnome-infrastructure mailing list for
updates.  In particular see [1].

For the moment we have no place to commit Evolution patches.  All SVN
repos are now locked, but because of the migration issues the Evolution
SVN repo is still up-to-date as of today (though there's a growing pile
of pending changes).  However the E-D-S git repo is alive and well.

I'm hoping we'll have this resolved by the end of the week, but it's
largely out of our control.  Like you said, sit tight and be patient.

Matthew Barnes

[1]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-infrastructure/2009-April/msg00165.html