Re: [Evolution-hackers] How to get information that there is some unsent mails pending with evolution??

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com> wrote:

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 16:10 +0530, sandeep gupta wrote:
> Thanks Srinivasa,
>
> I don't have sqlite3 command my system. I dont know any idea about SQL
> databases.
> is that Outbox file in home profile is in sql database format?

Its the summary which is in sqlite3 db. What you verified is the mbox
file. It may have mails, which are deleted etc. The summary would help
you get it.

I don't see any other option. unless you are willing to write some C
code.

  Thanks Srini, I can right C code, even can do some modification in evolution source code.

Can you suggest me is there any file which contains pending unsent message information in user profile.

Other way I thinking to make temporary log file from the evolution source code when there is any pending unsent mails.
 and read that file for unsent mail pending status.
Even I don't any idea of evolution source code so I prefer to get this information from user's home profile folder.

-Srini