Re: [Evolution-hackers] How to get information that there is some unsent mails pending with evolution??

Thanks Srinivasa,

I don't have sqlite3 command my system. I dont know any idea about SQL databases.
is that Outbox file in home profile is in sql database format?

Is there any other way simply we can grep unsent mail count from evolution profile  folder?
I hope there should be some count number some flags that might be having the pending unsent message information.

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com> wrote:
On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 10:57 +0530, sandeep gupta wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to write a script  that will check any unsent mail in Outbox
> before shutting down system, if  yes than it will popup a message of
> unsent mail and ask user to continue shutdown.

sqlite3 ~/.evolution/mail/local/folders.db "select count(*) from outbox
where deleted != 1"

This could return you the exact number of mails waiting on the outbox.

-Srini