Re: [Evolution-hackers] [evolution-patches] FreeBSD7 timezone symbol incompatibility - widgets/e-timezone-dialog/e-timezone-dialog.c

In future, create a bug in Bugzilla and post your patch against the bug.
It helps us to track every incoming patch, in case something gets missed
out on emails.

Also, where do you have 'char * timezone(int zone, int dst);' declared?

-Srini.