Re: [Evolution-hackers] Configuration masquerading Data

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 20:53 -0400, Martin Owens wrote:

>  - Evolution Email Application
>  * Configuration - which services to connect to, which plugins to use,
> syncing rates, display preferences.
>  * Data - Email messages recieved, contact data, calendar event, note
> text, text typed in, files sent as attachments.

Hi,

I think it would be important to distinguish between a local cache of a
remote IMAP or CalDAV folder (i.e. Configuration) vs. local mail
folders, calendars, contact lists, etc. (Data).

Cheers,
					Andrew.

Andrew @ McMillan .Net .NZ                         Porirua, New Zealand
http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/                    Phone: +64(272)DEBIAN
            Today is the first day of the rest of the mess.