Re: [Evolution-hackers] Hide main window plugin

Op dinsdag 28-10-2008 om 12:19 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Andre Klapper:
You know about existing 3rd party solutions like Alltray?

Yes, I do. However, I think it would be much nicer to have an integrated
solutions for new mail notification and showing & hiding the
application. When new mail arrives while using Alltray, you will have
two mail icons in your notification area.
Also, a plugin would be easier to setup for a novice user.

Jeroen