Re: [Evolution-hackers] Switching the current folder from a plugin

I appreciate the quick reply.  Perhaps I should have been a bit more
specific.  I had previously read through the em-*.c code and have a
general understanding of how it works.  The difficulty lies in the
details.

Are the following steps sufficient to change the current folder view:

1) Get the EMFolderTree object for the GUI
2) Obtain the URI for the folder to be selected
3) Call em_folder_tree_set_selected()

If so, the problem is with step #1.  I am able to get an
EMFolderTreeModel object by using mail_component_peek_tree_model(),
but have not found a way to get the current EMFolderTree object.  Is
there a direct method or is it necessary to walk the GUI widget
hierarchy to find the pointer?

Thanks,
Paarvai